SPF is of utmost importance in skin care. Even when it’s raining. And moreso when there is snow on the ground because it reflects the sunrays.
With that said, let’s delve into some face lotions with SPF of at least 30 ranked highly by Elle.
- Has soybean seed extract which has anti-inflammatory properties, reduce melanin transfer which has skin lightening effects, stimulates collagen production, protects against UV light, has anti-oxidant properties and can decrease hair growth!
- Price ranges around $13-$16 dollars. At Ulta you can use the newsletters coupon for $3.50 off which would be a great price.
- Includes vitamin E which has antioxidant properties, beeswax which helps with retaining moisture, and a lot of SPF. Sounds pretty good.
- Around $20 – not terrible for a good lotion with a great amount of SPF
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes – has linolenic acid which has been studied to help lighten UV induced hyperpigmentation. It acts as a lubricant on the skin.
- Has eucalyptus oil and lavendar oils which are thought to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Lavendar can cause contact dermatitis in some people so if you break out into a rash then this product may be the culprit.
- Zinc glycine helps with skin lightening
- Must be noted, out of 33 reviews there are no cons listed!
Any other skin lotions you’d like me to review? I picked out a few, and happy to go over more!